Saturday, July 27, 2013

Life

After 2 years of leaving this blog, i think my blog already full of mushroom and spider web. Didn't have time to write anything after work, so lifeless. Well, i may have to start back this blog to express my emotion and feeling since there is no one here that listen to me. Consider this blog is my only listener from now, i will be more motivated to post out.

Factory life= No life. Whole day sit in front of pc and cracking head to do all the report and presentation is making me sick. Yet i haven include how much weight i increased since i work. depressing >.<
Kinda regret of taking this course (Actually the 1st step i step at uni already said the same thing), my ambition will never is becoming an engineer. Please don't ask me why i pick this course, because every time i ask myself i still could not answer myself. This is life right, you will never get what you want in life.


Second things, my bf been away from me since may, every month only came back once to meet me. This actually a torture for me, cause i'm not the type of girl that can wait people. Maybe you will say i am too dependent but why not. Why i can't? This is what bf for right? If i want a bf that can't accompany me, then i rather go find a normal friend and hangout. Hard to express my feeling towards him already, what i get is wait wait wait. Problem is i cant wait.

Anyway, i hope i can move on with life. Gambateh!! Jia you!!

0 comments: