Saturday, October 16, 2010

@damLambert gLamNation Tour

14 Oct 2010 (Thurs) me n fews of my friend went for adam lambert glamnation tour!!! I was excited!! This is the first time i went for a concert. OMG~~

mith,me,anita (from left to right)


 
tong ann n me

It actualy was a very last minute plan, the concert started at 8pm then 7.30pm my fren only told me got ticket to that concert. I was superb happy tat time..(hehe)


thank to digi n shankar!!


 
When v on d way walk 2 d stadium, v saw gt a bunch of people in front. After that only we realised they came to protest adam lambert concert. It seem that he is a gay n he kissed a guy on d stage, so they dun1 tis kind things happen in malaysia. But for my opinion, I feel they were too sensitive bout it, adam lambert was excited to cum 2 malaysia n he already told nt goin2 do tis in malaysia so why they cant welcome he?!! Anyway, I hope he wun feel dissapointed, coz of tis issue coz he still his big fans to support him!!

he song was awesome



if i had you ~~


 
for your entertainment


The concert finish around 11pm, but I feel it was too short :( wanted2 enjoy more although the next day got fyp presentation (hehe...)

after the concert finish


 Digi alwaz the smarter choices


It was jam when v wan2 go bck time, so is pic time!!


 
Adam Lambert i really hope you will come to Malaysia again...we'll be waiting for you!!

0 comments: